Monday, March 25, 2013

St. Patty's Day!

I'm just going to post pictures... We celebrated for a few days to be honest so there are several pictures! =)

Eating his green dinosaur cookie snack!
 Harrison is loving the walker now.
 
 

 This kid loves puzzles! 

 This was his first time to be in the walker... His face as he checks things out cracks me up!!!

 On a clover hunt!
Bubby outside enjoying the weather, too!
 We had dinner outside because it was so nice.
This is how our house looks before nap time... and I love it.
 PaPa picked C up for his first fish fry!
  H stayed home with momma. =)

C's church snack on St. Patrick's Day - I LOVE being a mom!!
My sweet little bird on St. Patty's Day in his green!
It was a church day so I had to find something besides a clover t-shirt. 
I just loved this little outfit!!
He fixed his hair this morning and put way too much product in it but he was really excited to do it himself.  Little sweetie!
Winding down with a little shamrock coloring.
This was after their first bath time together. =)
Sweet little matching shamrock jammies and the best pic I could get... lol
Happy First St. Patrick's Day baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment