Friday, March 8, 2013

TGIF!

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!

I am ready for a weekend of fun and family time!  Lots to look forward to... Tomorrow, I will run my first 5k ever with a great group of G-fit women.  I'm nervous and excited... mostly excited that one of my sweetest friends will be there with me and we always have a great time together!  We don't plan on having a winning time and we really have no expectations at all other than finishing so it will be fun! =)  Our hubbies will be going out there together to join us at the finish line.... we told them to take their time! haha!  
*
We have bunny pictures with Wendy White on Sunday... SO excited about that!  Her pictures are just beautiful and I can not wait to dress the boys in their cute matching Easter outfits and get their pictures made.  I'm sad we will have to miss church but it was the only time we could get in... Hopefully we will make it to the night service though.  
*
Next week will also be a fun one!  It's the week before St. Patrick's Day, which means I get to break out all their cute GREEN outfits and St. Patty's day gear.... I've already bought the Lucky Charms for breakfast! =)  I have some cute craft ideas to do with Christian, too!  G-fit measurements and weigh ins are Monday.... anxious to see if I lost more inches this month.  I know I've lost some weight but I really want to lose inches!  Work should be a little crazy next week since it's the week before spring break... the kids will be wild but I think we are all ready for a break!  The spring semester is the long one!  
*
So, anyway.... lots to look forward to!!  The sunshine is out today and that makes me super happy... Thank you, Lord, for this wonderful day! =)

My precious blessings.
Harrison doesn't look too happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment