Saturday, December 8, 2012

Family of Four Fun-ness

I realize "fun-ness" is not even close to being a word but I like it and it works.  So, tonight was by far the most fun I have had with my sweet family... it was just a perfect night!  We got the boys dressed in their cute little sorta matchy outfits... by matchy I mean they both wore red and white and had reindeer on them.  I think I made another word up, matchy, but that is fine.  Anyhow, we got them all dressed and looking super cute and went to see Santa at Virgila Dale's studio.  She has a really awesome set up with Santa and all the proceeds go to Autism Speaks which is a great cause.  They got a picture with the elf and one with Santa.  Christian was all about going to see Santa... in fact, he said Santa approximately one million times on our way there.  He seemed fine being around Santa and was really excited UNTIL the moment Corey placed him on his knee.  That was all she wrote, folks!  He grabbed on to Corey with a death grip all while Harrison was snoozing away in Santa's arms! haha  We settled for a picture with Santa holding Harrison and Christian setting in front of the fireplace looking up at him.  I'm sure it will be super cute!  When the picture was over, Christian took his candy cane from Santa, thanked him, and got the heck out of there! lol  That boy cracks me up.  Then, we headed to Creekmore park to see the lights and ride the train.  Holy cow the line was RIDICulous!!  Apparently the train broke down for a bit so it made the line even more insane than usual for a Saturday night... let me add THE Saturday night that all the Christmas parades were also going on.  We sure picked the best night to take the fam out!! LOL  We ended up having a great time without the train and we are going back on Tuesday to ride it.  We strolled around the park and looked at the lights.  It was our first time to take the double stroller out... That thing is large and in charge. =)  Christian loved the lights and didn't make a peep because he was in awe of them.  I got teary eyed as we strolled around there just thinking about all the blessings God has given me.  I am so undeserving of this life but I am very thankful.  After the park we went to Sweetbay and had dinner... I forgot how much I love their sandwiches.  They are great!  When we got home, it was time to get everyone ready for bed and now we are just relaxing... Nights like these are the best and absolutely priceless!!!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment