Tuesday, December 11, 2012

4 weeks old

Whew! What a week this has been, little boy!!  This week was partly consumed with the health scare and the rest was spent in pure BLISS that it's all behind us and we have a healthy baby boy.  I will never again take my kids health for granted and things that seemed so important to me before seem so silly now.  It's weird how God can change your heart in an instant.  I am also a little in shock that Harrison is already 4 weeks old and two days away from being 1 month old.  Time doesn't ever slow down, unless you are waiting at children's hospital, unfortunately.  I am going to wait and post his little stats on his 1 month post but I have to add some of my favorite pictures of the week and from last week since I missed his 3 week post (the weekly posts stop here btw if any of you were concerned with my sanity)... He is just so darn beautiful and I love him DEARLY!!!!!!
*

 after bath time
 

I thought I found a paci that he would take - wrong.
 Loving his auto bouncer.. so cozy!
 beautiful boy <3
melts my heart
He has to lay on me pretty much all the time - rotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment