Monday, November 5, 2012

21 months

Christian Michael, you are 21 months old now.... We had your 18 month check up last Friday because your mom is really weird about shots and spreads them out a lot!  You finally had the last of your shots that you need though, including your flu shot.  You barely even cried and were over it by the time she got the band-aids on.  You weigh 28 lbs and you are 34" tall. Everything looked great and you are a growing little boy!  You no longer go to day care... You stay with your Nana full time. :)  You and her both absolutely LOVE that!  
*
You are going to be a big brother in just a few weeks or less.... This is bitter sweet for me.  I'm sad that you will no longer be an only child ONLY because every bit of my attention right now can be devoted to you, but I know you will be soooo happy to have a brother!  You will ALWAYS be my baby boy even though you won't technically be the "baby."  You were our little miracle from God that only He knew we needed and will forever be so special to me.  Harrison is beyond blessed to have you as a big brother... He has no idea yet just how special you truly are.  You have the biggest heart and you are so caring and loving.  Not to mention, you have truly been the best baby ever!!!  I know he will learn a lot from you.  I can not wait until the moment you walk into the hospital room and meet him for the first time... That first moment of us being a family of 4 will be a moment I'll hold close to my heart forever!  
*
Your stats: ;)
*You wear 24 month and 2T clothes.
*You just started wearing size 5 diapers last week, finally... You wore size 4 forever!
*You talk non stop... I have lost count of how many words you say because you say a ton... You can pretty much repeat anything and that you do!!
*We are working on your colors and you are really good at them... You normally always get yellow, red, blue, and green when I ask you about the color of your blocks.  Sometimes you are just stubborn though and continue to say the same color over and over to be silly! ;) 
*Your favorite show is Daniel Tiger.... You call it "Danny."  You also love Sesame Street (street), Sid the Science Kid (sid), Cat in the Hat (hat), and Word World (I can't type the way you say it but it is sooo cute!!)
*You go to sleep around 7:15 and wake up during the week around 7:30 and on the weekends you sleep in about an hour longer.  You are the BEST sleeper... the time change didn't mess you up at all.  You still love your crib so I have no intentions on changing you over into a toddler bed anytime soon.  You also pretty much refuse to stay the night anywhere but home, which is probably my fault because I have separation anxiety!  I'm totally okay with this... You are only a baby once and I like for you to be home at night and when you wake up in the morning.
*You are still on a sickness-free streak and I'm loving it!  I hate to see you sick and it makes a mommy very happy when you are so healthy!
*Your very favorite things are going outside, bath time, and night night time.  You pretty much beg to go outside ALL THE TIME!!  You have to have your bath every single night right after dinner and shortly after you are asking to go "night night."  You are still very routine but so am I so you come by it naturally.
*A lot of people say you look like both of us... I can definitely see it but I think you look a whole lot like your daddy still.. You have your momma's facial expressions and personality.  You are just a perfect little mixture of us both!
*
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.... You are my precious little angel and have changed our lives forever!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment