Wednesday, July 25, 2012

22 Weeks & Growing...

22 weeks... Seems like every week when it's time to post it goes by faster and faster.  I find myself wondering if I'm really correct on the weeks because it feels like I just got done writing the last weekly post.  Not a huge fan of how fast it's flying by and the fact that I go back to work in less than 2 weeks will make it go even quicker.  I'm feeling great and I have a lot of energy.  I had a doctors appointment last Friday and it all went great.. I'm still only gaining about 1.5-2 lbs each month so that is perfect!  We are making a little more progress on the room.  We are having a yard sale this weekend to get rid of so much stuff that we no longer have room for so that will help a lot!  I plan on getting it all cleaned out and painted next week. 
*
Harrison weighs about 1 lb and is a little over 11 inches long.
*
This week's major developments:  His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums.  His eyes are formed but still lack pigment.  He finally looks like a miniature newborn now.
*
 The boys' bathroom is finally complete.  Their towels came in today and I LOVE it so much!!  It's just perfect for them! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment