Sunday, July 15, 2012

20 Weeks & Growing...


HALFWAY THERE!!! <3  It just seems beyond crazy to me that I'm at the halfway point already.  It is going by so fast now.  It's a little scary to know the next 19-20 weeks are going to go so fast and here baby Harrison will be!!  I'm telling you, I have nothing ready for his arrival.  I do have ideas and some of those ideas are works in progress.... We put the crib up finally and I just received a confirmation that the changing table was delivered today, so I guess that makes me feel a little better.  The room, however, is a disaster.  It's like our work out room/office/guest room all combined.... not a good situation at the moment.  I MUST have a yard sale very soon.. I have a LOT to get rid of before we can really start in on his room.  Oh, I also have the paint color picked out! :)  I love it!  Another exciting moment of the week was my good friend, who is only 2 weeks behind me, found out she is having a boy, too!!  We already have boys around the same age, just 7 months apart, and now we are having another set even closer - how much fun will that be?! 
*
Harrison is about 7 inches long and weighs about 11 ounces. 
*
This week's major developments:  He's starting to swallow a lot, which is good practice for his digestive system.  
*
We have our big 20 week ultrasound on Wednesday - We can't wait to see our little boy!!
 Right between 20 and 21 weeks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment