Thursday, July 19, 2012

21 Weeks & Growing...

This was an exciting week - we had our ultrasound and another doctor appointment.  I'm also past the halfway mark and all seems to move really fast after that.  That causes several emotions from happy to a little sad.  I can't wait to meet baby Harrison but it has just went by so fast, again.  It's also a little bitter sweet for me to think about Christian having a brother.  I love having so much time to devote to him and I'm going to miss that.  You better believe Christian and I will have our time together though... that will never change! =)
*
Harrison is just right under 1 pound and he is about 11 inches long.
*
This week's major developments:  Initial fluttering has turned into full fledged kicks and punches.  I did not need babycenter to tell me this one!!  He is one wild little boy in there!  His eyebrows and lids are also present now.  
*
I've gained about 8 lbs total.  That seems fine to me... I had gained more at this point with Christian.  I'm not too worried about it but I would like to stay in the 20's of total weight gain if at all possible!!  I've been watching my portions since I want to eat all the time, taking in more water, and sticking with my small workouts.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment