Friday, July 6, 2012

19 Weeks & Growing...

I'm a little late posting this week and I have a couple more posts that I have been meaning to write but the business of the holiday has me all behind!  19 weeks - 1 week away from being halfway there!!! ;)  Although, I kind of think of this week as my halfway point since little C came 2 weeks early and I'm quite sure I will get induced a week early if I make it to 39 because I'm completely fine with NOT experiencing the full 40!  Which brings me to my next question..... I'm kind of having a hard time deciding whether or not induction is a good or bad thing.  I had decided I would wait until we got to that point last time and we never made it and it was really nice going into labor naturally.... HOWEVER, I love the idea of it being planned because I'm a HUGE planner!! =)  Opinions??  How was your experience with this??  I really need feedback, people! ;)  
*
Harrison is about 6 inches long and weighs about 8 1/2 ounces.
 *
This week's major developments:  He can hear us talk to him now!!  His arms and legs are in proportion to the rest of his body now, and he's starting to sprout hair!  (What an exciting week!)
*
I thought it was funny that at the end of my update from babycenter this week it said, "Think your big now?  You'll start growing even faster in the weeks to come."  Awesome!! lol ;)  I actually do not feel like a blimp.  He's starting to poke straight out like Christian... I guess I just went through an awkward all over fatness for a couple of weeks and now it's starting to be normal again.. thank goodness! haha I've been a lot better about working out lately though!  I seriously stink at taking these weekly pictures this time... I'm just not really into it.  I'll take a few here and there but not making any promises for "weekly" photos.  It could be due to the fact I look presentable only 10% of the time while on summer break! hehe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment