Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Friends are Forever...

Thank God my headache finally went away today!!! This medicine is seeming to work. It does make me extremely loopy though so I can only take it at night and I still feel exhausted when I wake up in the morning. It was all I could do to get out of bed this morning! Once I get to work I'm okay... it's just getting there! I really do love my job. It makes it so much easier going to work when you're actually excited about going. I knew my kids were going to be doing a really cool activity today so I was anxious to get there and get it going! I got a really nice note from my sub since I had to leave the last part of the day and it said that I had very respectful classes. It makes me feel good that we are only 3 weeks in and my classes already know what I expect of them. I even got a "get well present" from two of my girls... no show socks and lotion. haha! They are just the best! I ended up having a great day.... UNLIKE my sweet little boy. He was the crankiest little dude tonight! He usually smiles really big and squeals when he sees me and he's always such a happy baby, but not today! haha He was just not having it. He didn't even crack a smile in the bathtub which is VERY unlike him. He doesn't seem to be feeling bag though and he's not crying... I guess he's just having an off day.. Cracks me up! Hopefully he'll get a good night sleep and be in a better mood in the morning! Poor baby is having a harder time sleeping at night since he's teething. I'm so ready for these teeth to come through... I feel like he's been teething forever! 

Tonight was a great night also... Nic, Corey's best friend from high school, came over and we cooked dinner for him and hung out. He's moving to Dallas on Friday so I'm glad we got to spend some quality time with him! It's going to be so strange not having him in town. Even though we rarely see him with our busy lives and hectic schedules, it's just nice to know your best friend is only a phone call away. I'm sure Corey is a little broken hearted about it, but you know guys don't really show emotion about things like that! He has been an amazing friend to the both of us and he will be missed!!! Anyway.. Best of luck to him and I hope he is very successful in his career! We will definitely be visiting! :) 
Corey and his best man, Nic on our wedding day


Hope everyone has a great night....
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment