Monday, August 29, 2011

Goodbye Stupid Headaches...

I have unfortunately been battling back pain, neck pain, and headaches for about 3 years now. I have went to the doctor a few times but nothing has ever really fixed the problem. I don't like chiropractors at all... I kind of think they make matters worse. (Call  me stupid, but that's just my opinion!) Anyway, I have had this headache for 7 days straight today and huge knots in my neck and back. I finally decided I could not take it another day and took myself to the doctor today. He finally did X-rays and realized my vertebrae is slightly inverted. When he told me this and I looked at my X-ray, I just about flipped out! It looked like my vertebrae was doing the wave instead of slightly curving. Ugh!! Thankfully, it's not as serious as it sounds or looks. It actually looked that way because of the muscle spasms I was having in my neck. He gave me muscle relaxers with an anti-inflammatory and that should take care of it. After a couple weeks of medication and resting, my vertebrae should be back to normal. ;) That sounds really funny! Now we are just praying that the pain will go away and I can get some relief. I was really hungry for bbq cocktail weenies and cheese & crackers so Corey and Christian just headed to the grocery store to pick the stuff up! Aren't they the sweetest?! :) I'm going to go back and lay down now... Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!!

Here are a few pictures of Christian crawling.... So cute!
 
 
Heading to church with my handsome little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment