Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mum-Mums!!

So my favorite thing for my mom and I to go buy Christian is baby food.. I don't know why we love it so much, but it's just so much fun!! I love for him to try out new food.... so far he has loved every bit of it and he's tried almost everything he can have at this point except for prunes. (I think we will skip those!) Anyway, we went to Target today and they had such a bigger selection than Wal-Mart. He got 7 new kids of food to try AND a box of "Mum-Mums." They are these little rice cakes that taste like banana. HE LOVED THEM!!! It was so cute to watch him eat it!! He also tried sweet potatoes and corn tonight for dinner... He was a fan! We had to take a long bath afterwards though because he was an orange mess! haha! After the bath, we did our nightly ritual... lotion, powder, read, and sing. I put him in the recliner with me when we were finished and he was sitting beside me as I rocked. I was watching TV and the next thing I knew, I looked down, and he was sitting up sound asleep!! Poor baby was exhausted... He went to sleep at 7:15 tonight! Now daddy and I get to watch a movie and enjoy the storms!! Hope everyone has a great night!
Chowing down!!! 

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment