Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back to School...

I have been absolutely horrible about posting.... Hopefully, now that I'm back to work and on a routine again, I will write more often. So much has happened lately in our lives that I don't think I could write it all down! Christian is constantly changing!! He is talking non-stop and the only thing we can understand is "dada" and occasionally "momma." He is already 6 months old and going to be 7 months in just a couple of weeks. Time is really starting to fly by now! He is teething away but still... no teeth!! :( I hate it when he is hurting! He is sitting up so much better now, too. He just sits in the floor and plays with his toys like a big boy! I can't get over how laid back he is... He could occupy his self for hours! Believe me though, that never happens... He's lucky if I'm not in his face every minute of the day and if I'm not there then that means daddy or Nana are! haha He just had his 6 month pictures taken the other day.. I've only seen 2 of them, but I can't stop looking at them! He is just so handsome!!! I love that little boy so much!
These are a couple of his 6 month pictures.. I can't wait to see the rest of them!!
I went back to work this week and had to leave him... :( So sad!!! I have such great kids this year though.. It's going to be a wonderful year! I absolutely love my room this year.. I spent a lot of time decorating it and it's exactly how I wanted it! It's very welcoming and inviting which I feel is so important to the kids.. I have had several of them comment on how they could just stay in my room all day because it feels so "happy." That is just music to my heart because that is the reason I put so much time and work into it! I am already enjoying this year so much more than last year because I feel like I really know what I'm doing now. 1st year of teaching is a little rough at times because you don't really know what to expect and you always feel like the new kid on the block. Thank goodness I had awesome kids last year to guide me through though! I'm also not pregnant this year so that right there makes it much easier!! Anyway, 1 week down.. a lot more to go! I am so excited about football season... the green and gold game is tonight!! GO AIREDALES! 
LOVE my new podium my sweet husband built for me!

That's all I have for now... Until next time, have a blessed day!
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like we had a similar first week of school! I love my room too and my kids are great! Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete