Friday, October 14, 2011

My Best Birthday Yet...

Last weekend was my 26th birthday. It was by far the best birthday I've ever had!! I woke up to presents wrapped by my sweet husband... He got really crafty on one of them and it was the sweetest thing to see how much time he spent on just wrapping them for me. I got a birdhouse AND A CAMCORDER!!! I was beyond excited.. speechless! I had NO idea that is what I was getting. He hadn't even mentioned my birthday present so I thought we were just going to spend the day together and he was taking me out for dinner, maybe a little shopping. Holy cow, best surprise ever! (Well, besides finding out I was pregnant! hehe) I have already got a ton of use out it following Christian around. I am so sad that I haven't had it his entire life but I only missed 8 months and I have more than enough pictures to get me through those months! ;) I know I will look back one day and be sooo happy that I recorded all the sweet little things he does each day. 
 These are the presents he wrapped for me... Such a sweetheart!!

We spent the day together as a family.. we went to Neumeiers Fall Festival and Christian went on his 1st pony ride!! It was the cutest thing ever and hands down, one of the best moments I've shared with him! PLUS, got it recorded! ;) We walked around and took some pictures of Christian and I got a great idea for a new wreath that I'm going to make! Then, we went to the mall and shopped a little, mostly for Christian. I had to get him his outfits for his holiday photo shoot. He got chosen to be a model *insert very proud momma moment here..* :) Anyway, I wanted the perfect outfits and we did find one there! We ended up having to go to Fayetteville to get the other one. I really wish we had a Gymboree here, but then I would be broke all the time! I spent entirely too much money one two outfits, but he will be wearing them for more pictures during the holidays so I'm okay with it! 
 
 
 
 My favorite picture from the day!

 He was eating the hay so daddy came to the rescue!

 1st Pony Ride!!!

My dad called us on our way home and told us he got us tickets to the Razorback game! We were so excited! :) We hurried home, got ready, and headed to Fayetteville. When we got there and found our seats, we were thrilled!! Best seats I've ever had anyway. 35 yard line, row 2! We felt like we were on the field!! It was such a great game!! We kicked Auburn's butts and the entire game was full of excitement! Corey and I have such a fun time together.. it was so nice to have such an amazing date, just him and I. We yelled so loud that we didn't have much of a voice the next day! AND I got a funnel cake... it was my birthday cake. :) After the game, we went to Grubb's to listen to my step-brothers band play. They are sooo good!! We danced and had a great time. Pretty sure we were the only two people in the bar that were drinking water and dancing in the front row! haha!! I love that I have such a big-hearted, Christian man to share my life with.. It's simply amazing! We were so pooped when we finally got home.. such a fun-filled day!! Love my family. <3 
 Before leaving for the game! 

 UH-mazing seats... Thanks dad!!

Love of my life!!!

 WPS!!!

 Grubb's... acting silly!!

So, anyway... most perfect birthday ever!! Hope everyone has a blessed night!!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment