Sunday, October 16, 2011

Crawling Monster

Well Christian has mastered crawling today. He's been crawling for about month now but he was only using it to crawl to something he wanted in the same room. Now he is all over the house! We were in the living room playing tonight and I ran to the office to turn the computer on.. Turned around, and there he was! Coming in to find me! It was startling at first since he had never done that before! Well, the trend continued through the night.. He followed me everywhere! I love it!! He also had a photo shoot today for Virgila-Dale's Holiday flyer. His little outfits looked so darn cute on him!! He did look like a little model.. So handsome! Cant wait to see the pictures! Christian is 8 months old now, weighs almost 20 lbs and he's almost 30" long!! My little boy is growing so fast! It's hard to believe he will be 1 in just a few months... Time goes by way too fast. Well, I'm off to bed.. Getting up early to go to War Eagle in the morning!!
 His 8 month picture!

Goodnight everyone!!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment