Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Big Boy...

I was in the living room floor last night grading papers while Corey and Christian were playing. Corey was laying on the floor and Christian was crawling around... All of a sudden, he starts crawling up on Corey, puts his hands on his chest, and STANDS UP!!! I could not believe it.. we were in shock!! He is only 7 months old and he's my little baby still... Is it really already time for this?! Crawling, I could handle... standing up, not prepared for! I have to say though, it was the cutest thing!! He kept doing it over and over and now he tries to reach everything to pull up, but he can't reach much of anything yet when he's sitting down! It just seems so crazy to see a little 18 lb baby standing up.. haha! He was in such a playful mood last night... we all played and played forever. I was so happy that I got him pulling up on video. I didn't get to video him when he started crawling because I was getting my phone fixed and I was so bummed. So, I'm really happy I got this one on video! :) 

Corey decided to join me on my run last night. He wanted to run outside since it was so nice out instead of going to the gym. I thought it was a great idea... until about half way through! Whew.. running up and down hills is killer!!! 30 minutes seriously felt like atleast an hour. I was so proud of myself when it was over though! ha! I'm having a hard time walking today due to shin splints.. blah! I always get them.. it doesn't matter how much I stretch. I used to get them all the time running track. I look ridiculous walking around and if you've ever been around an 8th grader.. they do not mind to tell you that themselves! haha I'm taking a break from running tonight... it's arm workout night with the hubby (which is the worst). If you've ever seen my husband, he's not puny by any means and his work outs are hard core. I told him to not take it easy on these flabby arms though.. I'm ready to get rid of that disguistingness (new word). Well, hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday!! :)

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment