Thursday, September 29, 2011

Loving Life Lately...

Wow.. so much has been going on since the last time I posted!! I took the GRE a couple of weeks ago and did pretty stinkin good on it! Thank goodness for the math portion and being a nerd! ;) I called my advisor the next day to give her my score range and she said that I would be good to go!! SUCH great news!!! Now I just need to submit my FAFSA so I can get loans.. blah, I hate loans! However, it will be well worth it after graduating. Unfortunately, in the same week my sweet little boy got sick. He had that nasty virus that's going around horribly. It took him about 5 or 6 days to start feeling better. It completely broke my heart!!! I'm so glad that he's all better now and his happy little self again! Our church had "Western Round-Up" on high attendance Sunday and it was his first time to wear cowboy boots... It was the cutest little thing ever!
 
 Is he not the cutest?! He's starting to eat baby food a lot more now.. He loves vegetables! I can't believe how much he actually loves them but I'm not complaining! His new favorite thing at the moment to eat is cherry puffs. We have to cut him off or he would just keep stuffing his face with them! The boy LOVES water! He will drink water until you take the sippy cup away. He definitely knows what kisses are now and he loves to give them! He has this new thing, when you say "baby" he will give ya a kiss! It's so sweet!! For some reason, he hasn't been sleeping so great though. This past week has been pretty rough in the sleeping department. I think he might be going through a growth spurt because he tends to want a bottle at night now. I know everyone says, "Do not do a night feeding." Well, blah blah blah! If my angel is hungry - He's eating!  That's the way I feel about it and I'm the momma so end of story. ;) We still have no teeth.... I asked his pediatrician about it the other day when I took him in and he said some babies don't get a tooth until they are 18 months old! I just feel like he's been teething forever... but he said to count our blessings because the sooner they come in, the more they have a chance of decaying. We still do our daily brushing just to keep his little gums clean though! haha He also pulls up in his crib now. It's finally time to lower the mattress in the crib so he doesn't fall out! I can't believe all the new things that he does... new facial expressions, new noises, and he's interested in all new things. He has the sweetest personality and he's just the love of our life!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Last but not least... We took Christian to the fair for his first time this week! We were so excited to take him and he just loved it! We went to Old McDonald's Farm and looked at all the animals. We walked around so he could stare at all the lights and then I took him on the train ride. Call me over-protective, but I just could not get on any other rides with him yet.. not this year anyway. The train was our safest bet and he didn't have a chance to reach at anything! haha I think he had a lot of fun.. We sure did! It is so much more fun going to the fair when you have a sweet baby to take.. Well, anything is more fun after you have a baby!! :) Life is just amazing with him in it!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week... Cold front coming in.. Whoo Hoo!! Goodnight ya'll!

Kristen

3 comments:

  1. You have the most precious family! Love your pics!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen,
    He is precious!!! I think he has his mom's personality based on the facial features. I think he will have the same bubbly personality! So happy for your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank ya'll so much! He makes some of the same faces I do already!! haha

    ReplyDelete