Sunday, July 21, 2013

C's First Movie!

This is way more posts than usual from me lately but there have been a lot of great memories that I don't want to forget.  Talon's birthday party was yesterday and it was at Malco.  It was so much fun and Christian's first time to go to the movies.  We saw Turbo and he loved it.  He watched it for about an hour and then he kept needing to go potty so we were up and down, up and down towards the end.  We ended up leaving a little before it was over.... around the third potty trip.. haha!  I put a diaper on him because I thought that would help the situation but he still wanted to go potty... I guess that's a good thing, so no complaints here!  It was SO cute watching him eat popcorn out of his little bucket!  I could have ate him up!!  He wanted to hold my hand most of the time while we were there and he had to sit in my lap for part of the movie.... I hope he always has such a big, loving heart... especially for momma! ;)  We will probably wait and take him back to a movie when he's closer to 3 but he definitely had such a fun time!
*
Waiting on cookie cake!
Sharing popcorn with Townsend.
How cute is this?!

Came home to bird playing his piano... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment