Monday, December 5, 2011

Standing!!!

Just a quick post to say.... Christian stood all by himself yesterday! He turned 10 months yesterday so I will give a quick update on his current favorites:

  • pushing around his mail carrier
  • pulling up on EVERYTHING... including every table that scares me to death!
  • fruit and veggies but extremely picky other than that
  • water, he would guzzle it if we let him
  • flying in the air with daddy
  • bathers (this is what we call bath time)
  • riding around in a shopping cart
  • being outside when it's not too cold
  • playing with other kids in the nursery at church (I think it's time we start to consider daycare - he seems so bored at home.)
 He's growing like a weed... wearing 12 month clothes!! I am already planning his 1st birthday party.. I can not believe it's only 2 months away!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. How has he grown so fast?! He's supposed to be a tiny baby!!

    ReplyDelete