Monday, July 4, 2011

Our 1st Family Vacation...

We just got home from San Antonio for vacation. When I say "we", I mean ALL of us.... Me, Corey, Christian, AND Khloe! haha It was quite the adventure!! It's about 10 hours from here to San Antonio. We decided it would be best if we left out around 8:00 pm since that's Christian's bedtime so he could sleep the whole way. Well, we were running late and we didn't get out of here until 10:30 Wednesday night. Needless to say it was a loooong night... I was so sleep but the car was so packed that I couldn't really get comfortable enough to sleep, and poor Corey drove all through the night. I think I drove an hour total on the way there.. but he insisted! Khloe did really well... I was surprised! She went to sleep and didn't even bark! We made a few pit-stops to change Christian and let Khloe go potty. All in all it went so smoothly!! I just felt so bad for Christian having to be in a carseat for that long. :( I got him out when we stopped and let him stretch, then he would just go right back to sleep! SUCH a great baby!!!! 
Pictures of the babies all packed in!!


 We finally made it to San Antonio around 9:00 Thursday morning. We were both like zombies!! Thank goodness Christian was sleepy, so we all took a long nap! When we woke up, we got ready and headed to Babies R' Us!! I was so excited to go because I have never been to one!! Christian got a super cute new pack n play, a carrier, and some cute clothes thanks to Grandpa!! We went to the River Walk for the evening... It was sooo pretty!! Everywhere you looked was just beautiful down there! We ate at Mi Tierra, such a good Mexican restaurant downtown. It had some really neat decorations.. and a few very interesting ones! haha Christian was trying to grab my food and eat it for the first time!! I guess that means he's almost ready for baby food!!

I mean, they are identical!

This was the ceiling of the restaurant!
We spent the rest of the evening walking around the River Walk downtown.. It was so beautiful! The weather was even better than here because it's not so humid! I couldn't sleep that night because I was so excited that we were going to Sea World the next day!! WHOOHOO!! I have wanted to go to Sea World my entire life!! It was all that I hoped for and more.. Amazing! My favorite part was the Shamu Show!! Christian was amazed by all of the fish! We've decided he has to have a fish tank sometime in the near future because he LOVES staring at the fish!!! We spent the entire day at Sea World... went to the Shamu show, the Beluga Whale show, watched the sharks, dolphins, fish, flamingos, and rode a few rides!! Grandpa watched Christian so Corey and I could have a little fun on the rides! ;)



Pictures of the River Walk


He loved the dolphins!!

He loves his Grandpa!
SHAMU!

Sesame Street Water Park
Walking around Sea World with my angel!!



We spent the next day walking around downtown, went to the Alamo, and ate at the Rainforest Cafe.. which was awesome! Corey loved the Alamo.. He's a history buff! We had so much fun and we can't wait to go back!! Christian's first vacation with very successful! 
The father-in-law and I checking out the beautiful architecture!
The Alamo
Core and his Pops
 
 
Grandpa showing Christian the fish at the restaurant
 
 
Until next time... Have a great day!!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment