Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rockabye Baby....

First, I just have to say... I am loving this time off with Christian more than anything!! I didn't get into the teaching profession for the "breaks" but they sure are nice!! Especially now that I have a baby! My favorite thing to do with him now is to rock him to sleep. I love rocking back and forth while he just stares up at me and smiles. It is the best feeling ever! That little boy just melts my heart! He's really starting to change... He has the sweetest little personality ever.. He is trying to talk all the time now. He says "dada" a lot and what sounds like "daddy".. He also mumbles all different consonants and it sounds like he's talking! He just started eating baby food last week. His first thing to eat were bananas, and now he has had apples and pears also. He loves the pears the best! He likes to play with his toys now and he's always got something in his mouth!! Poor baby is teething really bad right now.. I am starting to see white under his gums on his bottom left tooth so maybe he will cut that one soon! I hate that it hurts him! :(  Other than that, everything is just perfect! He just turned 5 months old and he's growing like a weed!! Well, I think that's all for now.. I'll post about our 4th of July weekend later!

Eating bananas for the first time
Wearing his big boy jammies!
Until next time... Have a wonderful night!!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment