Thursday, January 2, 2014

Born Again

I absolutely love the song Born Again by Third Day - It's one of the songs that I belt out with my hand up in the air as I drive down the road crying and praising Jesus, not caring what anyone else thinks that passes me. 

There is so much truth to this song and it makes me so emotional. I was young when I was first saved but I remember it and I remember that feeling. It wasn't long ago that I decided to rededicate my life and this song hits the nail on the head when it says, "It feels like I'm born again.... It feels like I'm breathing for the very first time."  That is EXACTLY what it feels like! God's love for us is so unlike any other love and it's a feeling that no one on earth can give us. This song also makes me so emotional because it reminds me of the day Corey was saved. I feel blessed to have shared that moment with him.. It's a moment I will never ever forget!! I can't wait to share those precious moments with our boys. We pray for their salvation every day and for the Lord to guide their little hearts.


"And I'm convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow - not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below - indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord." -Romans 8:38-39

No comments:

Post a Comment