Monday, January 6, 2014

Back to work....

It's back to work for me today and I'm struggling.... I don't normally have a terrible time going back after long breaks, not even summer, but this morning has been pretty rough. I've already cried twice, called my mom to cry, and called Corey to cry. They are with Corey today so I'm making him send me pics through out the day to get me by. I know they are home with either their daddy or nana but it doesn't make it easier for some reason. I want to be the one they wake up to and fix them breakfast and lunch.. and put them down for their nap.. and get them up to play. It's just breaking my heart today. I absolutely love my career and I really like having my own thing outside of the home. I never thought I would be the type to stay at home permanently. Teaching is perfect for me because I have my career I love, teaching/ministering to these kids is my passion, and all the time we get off is perfect for having a family. Maybe I'm just in a funk today... Praying it gets easier!

A few pics over the break...

 Are they not the cutest?! Love those baby boys!!
This is how I know it's nap time... haha!
 At the doctor's office for his booster shot.
 This precious baby boy snuggled up to mommy every night daddy had to work... He's my angel baby!
 Not in the mood for a NYE kiss.. hehe
 We had some really pretty weather on a few days and took advantage of it!
Morning work out with momma! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment