Tuesday, September 3, 2013

It's Fall at the Ivo's!

I LOVE HOLIDAYS or shall I say seasons... pretty much anything that requires festiveness and decorations!  First of all, the fact that football season is finally here makes me all kinds of happy and solidifies that it is officially Fall.  I will confess, I did set out one pumpkin before Labor Day, which breaks my rules but oh well.  We spent Labor Day decorating the outside of our house and giving our landscape beds a make over.  My hubby is the hardest worker I know and he's talented at pretty much everything.. I feel very blessed!  I wish I would have taken a before/after pic because it is such a huge difference.  I love, love, LOVE going to Lowe's and Home Depot to pick out things for the house.... It's probably my favorite kind of shopping to do these days!  We re-mulched, replaced all of our landscape lighting, added some pots of mums and oriental grass, and of course put a couple of scare crows out on our bench.  We finally moved the bird bath, too, which we have been meaning to do forever.. It is just so heavy and awkward! I absolutely love how everything looks and I'm so thankful my home is my happy place.  I'm in love with it and most important, I'm completely in love with the people in it!!  












 First Razorback game of the season! WPS!!
 Harrison demolished a Halloween Oreo and it's pretty obvious that he loved it!! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment