Thursday, January 29, 2015

Diet Bet Results

Whoo hoo! I won my diet bet challenge... just waiting to see how much money I won! I don't even care at this point. I'm just happy with what I accomplished in 4 weeks. This is just the beginning. :) So, we were challenged to post our before and after pictures.......... Oh goodness, mine are horrific. I am only sharing to keep myself motivated and maybe motivate others that might need it.


NEVER in a million years would I have thought I'd ever share pictures like this for anyone to see... blah. BUT, I'm proud of myself for beginning this health journey. Like I said before, this means so much more to me than just losing weight.  I feel like I can tell a difference. I can definitely tell a difference in my mood and energy and just the way I feel overall.  Happy, happy!! :)

We had to take a picture of ourselves standing on the scale with the same outfit on each time and we also had to take a picture of the number on the scale. I will just be honest with everyone, (what do I have to lose now that I've shared these pictures... haha!) my before weight was 136 and my final weigh in was 127. I have a lot more work to do but I'm ecstatic with those results and looking forward to continually working on being a better me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment